Abi

Abi
The best part of my day-coming home to Abi who is always excited to see me :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back on the field

So, after over a year of not playing soccer, I joined a team on Sunday. Had a blast. Before I could even take my cleats off, the next team asks if I would play for them as well. Well, let me just say that 3 full hours of soccer after not playing for a year is an ass whopping. I am SO sore and have a number of bruises. That being said, I am so happy to be playing again. Commuting over 100 miles a day kind of takes away your ability to have any sort of life and for the past year I have become like an old person who lives at home with her pets and has no life. Well I've had enough and its time to get my life back and stop being so lame.

In other news, saw "Little Fockers" over the weekend and thought it was a hilarious movie. Also had dinner with my mother who has been acting very strange lately, like she has been drinking again. She said something about doing a voluntary detox last weekend...no idea what she is talking about and at that point I had no energy leftover from soccer to really ask. I am not sure I really want to know because its like my life is on repeat having to put up with the same thing from her over and over again. People can only be helped to a certain point and she is pushing her limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment